Sound healing therapy uses many aspects of Vibrational instruments such as, Gongs, Crystal Bowls, Himalayan Bowls and so much more. Sound Healing improves your physical and emotional health and well-being overall.
THE BENEFITS OF SOUND HEALING
• Deeper rest and relaxation
• Chakra balancing
• Pain is often released
• Improved overall alignment
• Help with depression/anxiety and stress
• Help with a physical ailments
• Increase in physical energy levels
• Relief from stress and anxiety
• Release of energy from the past that is affecting you now
• Help focusing the mind and lessening mind chatter
• Assistance during a time of insomnia
• Sound hydrates the tissue
• Sound helps the body stay more liquid
• Sound work speaks directly to your innate intelligence
• Sound compliments and enhances other mind body therapies
• Enhances other mind body therapies
• Improves circulation and oxygenation
How it works
Sound has been utilised in various cultures for thousands of years as a tool for healing. Whether through the use of mantras, these various techniques all have the same intention: to move us from a place of imbalance to a place of balance.
Sound healing Lotus Academy UK, use different aspects of Vibrational sound waves to improve your emotional, physical well-being. It can reduce stress, anxiety, and create a meditative relaxing state.
Sound Vibration Healing, helps to facilitate shifts in our brainwave state by using entrainment. Entrainment synchronises our fluctuating brainwaves by providing a stable frequency which the brainwave can attune to. By using rhythm and frequency, we can entrain our brainwaves and it then becomes possible to down-shift our normal beta state (normal waking consciousness) to alpha (relaxed consciousness), and even reach theta (meditative state) and delta (sleep; where internal healing can occur).
This same concept is utilised in meditation by regulating the breath, but with sound it's the frequency that is the agent which influences the shift.
Come and try a session and see how rested, relaxed and renewed you will feel.
Cost of a session is £15.00 EARLY BIRD OR
£18.00 AFTER EXPIRY OF THE EARLY BIRD
TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE, AS WE CANNOT GUARANTEE AVAILABILITY OF SPACES ON THE EVENING.
PLEASE ARRIVE 10 MINUTES BEFORE AS ONCE STARTED YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ENTRY.
PLEASE NOTE -
PLEASE BRING SOMETHING COMFY TO LIE ON E.G. DUVET/YOGA MAT WITH A BLANKET AND PILLOW FOR YOUR COMFORT.
CHAIRS ARE PROVIDED FOR THOSE LESS ABLE AND NOT ABLE TO LIE DOWN, PLEASE ALSO BRING A BLANKET FOR YOUR COMFORT.
View More in this Category